Catching Up

      One of the biggest excuses for not blogging is "I'm too busy!" And that is my exact reason I've done nothing in over a whole month.  Since we're moving, I haven't had a chance for any creative outlet. I am always snapping photos though so here's a dump of my favorite shots from the past few weeks. 


I love the specials that cafes come up with in the holiday season. 


Shopping at Antique malls yield interesting finds. 


Doodling has become rare and I want to pick it back up again.


Poinsettias are beautiful, but make me nervous! (don't go near those kitty!)


A very silly shop name.


      My own personal tradition of watching The Nightmare before Christmas on VHS, on Christmas eve. 


A beautiful, and green, Christmas morning.


My mom's dog helps me model my new socks. 


Yuko says "Meowy Christmas!"


Skittle is 13 years old, and will always by my baby. 


I've been bringing Zoey way too many treats home from work. 


      Sparrow recovers from all the stress she's going through. Poor thing has to watch us pack boxes, and move them and all she can do is sleep!

I'll get back on track soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, January 13, 2015